I appreciate mass destruction, but nothing beats the commentary by the two guys in this. Everything about them works. The people around them are running away panicked and terrified, but they’re cool and calm, making light of the situation without seeming to intentionally make light of it. Cracks me up every time.
Warning:Hey kiddies, get your parents permission before reading any of the garbage on this blog.
- RT @J_ELLIS99: If you trick or treat at my house you could wind up with one or more of the following: a tampon old key handful of dog kibbl… 2 hours ago
- RT @arynlei: How I feel when I get home and can finally connect to wifi http://t.co/xVkcVZLiDi 2 hours ago
- RT @arynlei: Scream Queens is fucking hilarious I don't care what anyone says 2 hours ago
- RT @arynlei: The ~60 year old man sitting next to me right now has a techno version of "Bulletproof" as his ringtone. It is now stuck in … 2 hours ago
- RT @arynlei: Me, drinking this disappointing salted caramel mocha frappuccino right now #thanksAirportBaristas #basic http://t.co/G2sgoYDUWG 2 hours ago