Warning:Hey kiddies, get your parents permission before reading any of the garbage on this blog.
- Here's looking at you, Western Union. Websites That Suck wp.me/p1EMFd-Sm #westernunion 5 hours ago
- RT @maddoxrules: Look what I stumbled upon! I made a special list for them: 1 finger that represents what I think of Buzzfeed: http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- "Tweet cannot be added to favorites." That must be what's going on with my tweets. Right? Hello? 2 days ago
- RT @RBRevenge: Great write up about Red Beard Himself & The Revenge. James Funk is All Business shar.es/1nIKYo via @sharethis 2 days ago
- RT @Monicann86: Legally, I'm an adult. And that's about it. 2 days ago
Category Archives: AwesomeImage Image
Man, talk about bad luck with awards. First, I forgot I was given one over a year ago and then finally got it posted here the other day. And now I discover I was given one back in February and am just now getting around to it. I know I bitch about being given awards sometimes, but seriously, I appreciate the love.
Now, this is why I feel pretty. Mrs. Stated, otherwise known as Joeyfully, thinks I have a lovely blog.
That’s right fucknuggets, I’M LOVELY! LIKE A SPRING FLOWER N SHIT!
I was nominated for this over a year ago and for some reason I never published it. I just saved it as a draft and never went back to it. I just dug it out of the closet, dusted it off, fixed it up and made it sparkle. And now it’s finally seeing the light of day. WOOHOO!
I was just nominated for another award. It happens. Here goes.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love