Warning:Hey kiddies, get your parents permission before reading any of the garbage on this blog.
- RT @Scott_A_Gilmore: It took me a few hours, but the calcs don't lie. Over a lifetime in the tropics and SoCal I've sweated 462.936 gallons… 1 day ago
- RT @sheilarparker: Poltergeists: Why are they here? #ParanormalActivity: wp.me/p4KGcY-3e via @sheilarparker 1 day ago
- .@DudeIWantThat is giving away all kinds of awesome free stuff! Check it out! dudeiwantthat.com/exclusives/fre… 2 days ago
- RT @Jojo_51213: Listen asshole, what I do in the privacy of MY neighbor's house when they're not in is MY business. Okay, Mr "This is the p… 1 week ago
- RT @DudeIWantThat: Want an aquarium island? Order an Ocean Kitchen. dudeiwantthat.com/household/kitc… http://t.co/MWRqN9tRgm 1 week ago
Tag Archives: comedyImage
I just saw my Facebook Movie, this thing Facebook slapped together for everybody because they’ve been around for 10 years and it’s big news.
Facebook Turns 10
Tuesday, February 4th, 2014
Facebook, the popular social networking site, turns ten years old today.
“It’s big news.” – Myspace
Here’s the one they made for me.
In the world of movies we’re sometimes promised a sequel, especially at the end of a comedy. It’s happened time and time again… they promise a sequel but they were just kidding. HA! Funny joke.
Sure there are tons of instances where sequels are actually announced by a director or writer or studio and then nothing happens. Or a sequel is started and then falls flat and nothing ever comes of it. Like in the case of Sleepaway Camp 4: The Survivor, where scenes were filmed but the filmmakers went bankrupt before they were done, so someone else pieced the filmed scenes together and released it as a shitty, half-assed movie. Or the star who originally green-lights it drops out because he’s an idiot, like with Dumb & Dumber 2.
Lately I’ve heard of a few different sequels that ACTUALLY HAPPENED… sort of… It pisses me off because it was like, we got more of what we all seemed to want, but not entirely. It’s kind of like wanting to eat some pizza and someone gives you some pizza flavored Combos.
Here are a few movies that gave the fans what they wanted. Kinda sorta…