Warning:Hey kiddies, get your parents permission before reading any of the garbage on this blog.
- RT @angeliav68: Show me on the back of your mini-van where your life went wrong.. 1 hour ago
- RT @joeyfullystated: It's like I can't go to bed unless I do some Twitter. This is how it starts, isn't it? 1 hour ago
- RT @Scott_A_Gilmore: Shout out to good vibes folks. @nattylumpo88 @Alex2aJonsson @Freedoctoring @beefybooyawn @joeyfullystated @yoopnative … 6 hours ago
- Just retweeted like, 5 tweets. I've done my part. For the year. 14 hours ago
- RT @Rob_Simple: Here's a fun little exercise for everyone: Imagine acting the way these journos do, in your own job. How long til you got s… 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: funnyImage
With my last post about Angus I didn’t get to write everything I wanted. It was a little tough. And I promise this is the last one, but I wanted to share some things he was awesome at.
When he got a little older he had this thing he would do with his food. I don’t know where he got it from, or where it went, because he only did it a few times. He would get some food from his dish, drop it on the floor, and then dance around it.
He would dance. His tail would be wagging, his paws would be prancing, and he would throw his head all around. This could go on for five minutes before he would finally eat the food. My grandmother and I said he was dancing to the food gods to thank them for his feast.
I just saw my Facebook Movie, this thing Facebook slapped together for everybody because they’ve been around for 10 years and it’s big news.
Facebook Turns 10
Tuesday, February 4th, 2014
Facebook, the popular social networking site, turns ten years old today.
“It’s big news.” – Myspace
Here’s the one they made for me.