Warning:Hey kiddies, get your parents permission before reading any of the garbage on this blog.
- RT @Pomegrenede: Who named them lesbians and not vagitarians? 11 hours ago
- RT @Scott_A_Gilmore: It took me a few hours, but the calcs don't lie. Over a lifetime in the tropics and SoCal I've sweated 462.936 gallons… 2 days ago
- RT @sheilarparker: Poltergeists: Why are they here? #ParanormalActivity: wp.me/p4KGcY-3e via @sheilarparker 2 days ago
- .@DudeIWantThat is giving away all kinds of awesome free stuff! Check it out! dudeiwantthat.com/exclusives/fre… 3 days ago
- RT @Jojo_51213: Listen asshole, what I do in the privacy of MY neighbor's house when they're not in is MY business. Okay, Mr "This is the p… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: funnyImage
With my last post about Angus I didn’t get to write everything I wanted. It was a little tough. And I promise this is the last one, but I wanted to share some things he was awesome at.
When he got a little older he had this thing he would do with his food. I don’t know where he got it from, or where it went, because he only did it a few times. He would get some food from his dish, drop it on the floor, and then dance around it.
He would dance. His tail would be wagging, his paws would be prancing, and he would throw his head all around. This could go on for five minutes before he would finally eat the food. My grandmother and I said he was dancing to the food gods to thank them for his feast.
I just saw my Facebook Movie, this thing Facebook slapped together for everybody because they’ve been around for 10 years and it’s big news.
Facebook Turns 10
Tuesday, February 4th, 2014
Facebook, the popular social networking site, turns ten years old today.
“It’s big news.” – Myspace
Here’s the one they made for me.